Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 2015 19:44:55 -0800
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
Cc:        ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Gogs port: A painless self-hosted Git service

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 1:52 AM, Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com> wrote:

> This isn't a complete workflow, but here is an idea for port updates:
> Each port update or new port submission could become a pull request. Once
> the new pull request is created, system should launch poudriere builds for
> it for all required platforms, and append the notice that builds have
> started. Then append the build status. If it was

Would you be able to help test this script which takes a patch and then
kicks off poudriere:
https://github.com/Ultima1252/portest/blob/master/portest

and provide feedback or patches?  Ricky Gallamore wrote it.

This type of script will be necessary to implement the kind of workflow
which you are
suggesting.

Integrating with pull requests is doable down the road, but we need to get
the basic
scripting working at first.
--
Craig