Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:18:43 -0700
From:      Tim Pozar <pozar@lns.com>
To:        mark tinguely <tinguely@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, matrix@ipform.ru
Subject:   Re: DVB (digital video broadcast) cards in FreeBSD

Hauppauge has a card that will decode DTV.  Not sure if FreeBSD
supports it as I doubt it has a BT848 chip on it.

	http://hauppauge.lightpath.net/html/wintv-d.pdf
	http://www.hauppauge.com/html/specs.htm

Tim
--

--
  Snail: Tim Pozar / LNS / 1978 45th Ave / San Francisco CA 94116 / USA
               POTS: +1 415 665 3790  Radio: KC6GNJ / KAE6247