Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:09:15 +0200
From:      Francis Dupont <Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr>
To:        snap-users@kame.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com, ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com
Subject:   Re: (KAME-snap 3558) 6over4 for KAME (FreeBSD)

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   Has anyone started writing a 6over4 (rfc2529) driver for KAME and/or
   FreeBSD?

=> I have one and I know there is (was?) one done by the CAIRN group
(perhaps the one you have referenced).

   I have a pointer to a UCLA project called "Virtual Ethernet" by
   Quang Nguyen (no email address given), but it was written for the
   Inria stack and FreeBSD2.  If there's nothing else available, I
   may use this as a guide.

=> of course mine is for the INRIA stack but it is rather easy to
adapt or rewrite... The only issue is you can't delete multicast
structures because of the chaining but this is not an important
issue (because of the lack of interest for 6over4?).

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr