Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 1996 20:48:21 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Daniel Rich <drich@sgihub.corp.sgi.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP information

>I understand that the FreeBSD project has done extensive work adding
>gzip support to sup, and in cleaning up the code.  Is this work being
>placed back into the public domain?  I am interested in getting a copy
>of the latest working version of sup, but don't see the source anywhere
>on your ftp server.
>
>Thanks for any help you can provide!

Its been cleaned up somewhat, but there are still lots of reasons
to re-write it. :-)  Go to your nearest mirror of the FreeBSD src
tree and look in usr.sbin/sup for what we have.  If you have any
enhancements or cleanups that you want to submit back to the project,
let me know.  I was the last one who put on the coveralls and worked
on SUP for FreeBSD and would hapily incorperate your changes.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations