Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 2000 00:18:47 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG (Bill Paul)
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, dmlb@dmlb.org
Subject:   Re: Raylink driver nits (plus patch)

In message <20001206200703.A2BFF37B401@hub.freebsd.org> Bill Paul writes:
: I took a quick look at /sys/dev/ray/if_ray.c and noticed a couple things
: that aren't quite right. I'm including a patch to fix them. The problems
: are:

Bill,
	these look good.  Feel free to commit them if you have time.
If you don't, lemme know and I'll commit them.  Looks like duncan also
concurs.  Maybe we should get him commit privs so he can deal with
this directly :-)

Warner