Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 97 17:21:08 -0400
From:      Patrick_Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   k56flex modems

I searched the archives and found that one person has reportred trying to
k56flex modems.  He says he hasn't found one that works yet (hasn't tried
many either).

So I'll ask the question, does anyone have a K56flex modem working on
FreeBSD 2.2.1 or later?

I'm looking at internal modems not external.

My only experience is with a Hayes Accura 56.  I got the probe test 3
error I reported last week.  Adding DELAY=10000 and/or commenting the
error check did not work with sio.c.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

BTW,  I've got a USR Sportster internal x2 modem working like a dream.