Date:      11 Nov 2000 10:30:15 -0000
From:      sharpmind2@371.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what's meaning

This a section from freebsd-handbook,but I make no sense of it.
anyone can show me a figure about its action?

15.2.1.5.3. Receiving Incoming Calls
When you configure ppp to receive incoming calls on a machine connected to a LAN, you must decide if you wish to forward packets to the LAN. If you do, you should allocate the peer an IP number from your LAN's subnet, and use the command enable proxy in your /etc/ppp/ppp.conf file. You should also confirm that the /etc/rc.conf file contains the following:

    gateway="YES"