Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:50:41 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Francisco Reyes <fran@reyes.somos.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable List <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does sendmail.cf gets replaced by stable?

Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Does the /etc/sendmail.cf gets replaced by stable?

	Not sure what you mean by "replaced by stable." It does not get
replaced in a make/build world.

> I use mergemaster and I don't recall copying that file, however
> my sendmail stopped working recently after I CVSupped made
> world. I rebuilt cf file from an mc file I had previously used
> and all was well, but I don't recall having this problem before.

	mergemaster does not install any files that you don't tell it to.
However you saved yourself by the first rule of mergemaster, always have
good backups. :)

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"