Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:20:37 -0800
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        Ugen <ugen@xonix.com>
Cc:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Traceroute with ASNs?

On 25 Jan 2003 at 23:50, Ugen boldly uttered:

>  I happen to be an author of ASN feature (and the latest version of )
> LFT - TCP based traceroute. You can download it at :
> http://www.mainnerve.com/lft
>
>  It is a plain old C application, though it does require libpcap (available
> in any FreeBSD installation).
> --Ugen

Sounds great - maybe you can help me with an install problem though.
I get the following when doing "make install" after copying the
makefile.bsd to Makefile:

install -s -o root -m 4755 lft /usr/local/bin/lft
install -o root -m 444 /usr/share/man/man8/lft.8
usage: install [-bCcpSsv] [-B suffix] [-f flags] [-g group] [-m mode]
    [-o owner] file1 file2
    install [-bCcpSsv] [-B suffix] [-f flags] [-g group] -m mode]
    [-o owner] file1 ... fileN directory
    install -d [-v] [-g group] [-m mode] [-o owner] directory ...

*** Error code 64

Stop in /usr/local/src/LFT/lft-2.0.

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium