Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 02:32:02 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fully Qualified Domain Name and DHCP and setting it in FreeBSD 4.5

I've come across a problem I don't really understand. I am using freeBSD 4.5
default and I have a dynamic ADSL connection using DHCP. No extra installed
ports. I have installed q-mail and when I do the ./config I am getting the
name given to me from tellus. Since I own my own domain and am pointed from
zoneedit.com should I still use what is DHCP or should I over ride defualt
DHCP.

Is the fully qualified domain name the name I registed? For example,
freeBSD.ca?