Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 1997 11:21:33 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gary Gaskell <gaskell@fit.qut.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATM network cards

I spent some time browsing around your web pages, but didn't see any thing
on this.

Any plans for drivers for IBM ATM network cards?  25Mbps and 155Mbps?

If not we probably have some people here willing to contribute, but will
need lots more info on the cards.  We have 155Mbps PCI cards, 25Mbps PCI
and ISA cards and a couple of Sbus cards. All connected to an IBM 8260
switch.

I actually have a volunteer academic to write the drivers for Linux and
I'll volunteer to port his work to freebsd.

Cheers,

Gary

Gary Gaskell
Manager Secure Network Laboratory      Phone (07) 3864 1190
Information Security Research Centre   Fax   (07) 3221 2384
Queensland University of Technology