Date:      Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:57:54 -0400
From:      "Jason P . Stanford" <jps3@acs.art.lehigh.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Aironet 350 PCI and 4.4-PRE

I have installed a Cisco Aironet 350 PCI card into my little "server"
box that I've recently built to act as a gateway/NAT/etc of sorts for
my apartment. The p/n on the cisco box says "AIR-PCI352" if that's
of any help.

Neither the GENERIC kernel config file, nor my own custom one seem to
see or recognize this card. I was under the impression that the 350
was supported, is this not the case?

I have just done a cvsup and 'make world' and made a new kernel as
well, but to no avail. 'uname -a ' reports that the system is now
4.4-PRERELEASE.

Are the an drivers not supporting the 350 PCI in the 4.x series?

Please help. Thanks!

-Jason