Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:25:04 +0200
From:      Ewald Jenisch <a@jenisch.at>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Build-error in gobject-introspection

Hi,

Upon a regular portupgrade I ran into a problem building gobject-introspection.

Originally I came from re-building gettext as per /usr/ports/UPDATING,
entry of 20100530 instructing to re-build gobject-introspection.

However building gobject-introspection failed.

I've put the logs on

http://www.jenisch.at/gobject-introspection-build-error:

o) build-error-and-gnomeanalyzer-output.txt: as the name implies a
transcript of the failing build process as well as the output of
gnomeanalyzer telling that it didn't find anything.

o) config.log =
/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject-introspection-0.6.14/config.log

o) packages.txt: Output of ls /var/db/pkg

Has anybody else also experienced these problems?

Any core against it? (Can't continue with the portupgrade-round, since
even a "pkgdb -F" flags gobjet-introspection for compilation)

Thanks much in advance for your help,
-ewald