Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:37:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/13962: Commercial Vendors - Consulting: Internet Access H.K.Limited

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:25:28 +0800 (CST)
From: Matthew Wong <matthew@mail.hkone.net>
To: www@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc: Leo Chan <cleo@mail.hkone.net>
Subject: Commercial Vendors - Consulting

Dear sir

We are a company which supports a FreeBSD compatible product and wish to
be added to this page
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting_bycat.html

The following is the HTML paragraph.

Internet and Intranet solutions to corporate clients. With intensive
research and development in the computer telephone integration, multimedia
and publishing technology, electronic commerce, network and system
integration, IAHK target is to provide a reliable Internet environment for
business users with value-added features.
'<ahref="http://www.ia.com.hk/EOffice">e-Office</a>' and
'<ahref="http://www.ia.com.hk/EmailVoice/">EmailVoice</a>'
are two examples of innovative products to help customers on business
management. For more information, please contact
or visit our website at <a href="http://www.ia.com.hk">www.ia.com.hk</a>.

Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely
Matthew Wong
Internet Access H.K. Limited   www.ia.com.hk
7/F San Kei Tower, 56-58 Yee Wo Street
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 24213121      Fax: +852 24010055