Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 1995 10:58:21 -0800
From:      acarlson@tigger.jvnc.net
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

I am new to the internet and am having "troubles". I have a windows 3.1 pc
w/5mb RAM and use a full service carrier for my access to the net. Today I
downloaded a file from
freebsd.cdrom.com   /.11/freeBSD/freeBSD-cu/src/share/misc  zipcodes (825574
bytes)
The reason I got the file was to be able to look up places when just knowing
the zip code. After I downloaded the file I got the file "zipcodes" with no
extension and although I can scroll through it by using "type zipcodes" in
MS-DOS I can't figure out how to get this data into a database or someway I
can use all the data. When I tried to load it into my Lotus Approach db
program, I got a note saying the file was encrypted. Any help would be
appreciated.

Art Carlson   acarlson@tigger.jvnc.net