Date:      Wed, 31 May 95 13:32:09 JST
From:      Masahiro SEKIGUCHI <seki@sysrap.cs.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Japanese documents for 2.0.5?

I tried the boot floppy of 2.0.5-ALPHA.  The sysinstall menu for
Language had a selection for "Japanese (Romaji)", but all documents
shown under the selection was English.

I remember there was a discussion on Japanese messages for sysinstall.
I don't remember any conclusion, however.  (I was so busy then.)  I
also remember there was a call for translators of various languages.

I guess the reason why all documents are shown in English is because
you lack a translator.  I think I can work on them.  Please let me
know if you need a help.

I want to make FreeBSD friendly for Japanese uses as much as possible.