Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 05:48:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        gmarco@giovannelli.it, schrade@schrade.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Latest changes to kernel are causing X slowdowns

> The day before the _POSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING changes went in.
>
> Not that I'm saying theres a relationship, but it's in the area...

I wasn't clear enough in pointing out the date of my working
kernel: it is the day after _POSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING went in.

Most of the changes went in earlier and the only non-optional
suspicious changes are two extra tests in swtch.s.  Backing
sys out to the date of the last commit to posix4/posix4.h
(1998/03/28 22:44:28) on a broken system would verify whether
or not it is the culprit.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval