Date:      Sat, 3 Jul 1999 05:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <mpp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jmonroy@email.com, mpp@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/12493: listing of (33) utilities in /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin without man(1) information

Synopsis: listing of (33) utilities in /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin without man(1) information

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: mpp
State-Changed-When: Sat Jul 3 04:51:19 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Pretty much a duplicate of docs/12486.

In the future, if additional information has been found after the initial
PR, reply to the verification message that GNATS sent you.  That way
the new info is recorded by GNATS, and no one has to review the
new PR to determine if it is a new problem or just a re-hash of
a previous PR.

Now, I am already working on this, as I have stated in at least 2 (maybe 3)
other e-mails, please do not submit any new problem reports about this.
If you find other utilities that are without man pages, please refer back
to PR docs/12486.
In a perfect world, I would liek every binary in the standard search
path to have a man page that shows up with "whatis" or "apropose", but
I don't think that will haopen (perl being one of the major problems here).

So until then, please just follow-ups to the orignal PR so I (or anyone
else interested in the problem) can keep it all straight.