Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:03:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Peter Lowe" <pgl@instinct.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org

Hello,

I'd just like to make a suggestion for the FreeBSD mailing list
search. Perhaps you could have a choice on the search form (at
http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html#mailinglists) when
searching the freebsd-questions mailing list that allowed users
to exclude results for the search that didn't have answers. eg,
if someone mails saying "what's better, unix or windows", and
noone on the freebsd-questions mailing list answers it, it would
be cool if I didn't have to read through the question before
finding out that noone's answered it. I just say this because I'm
searching for something now, and most of the questions to the list
don't appear to have any answers.

Regards,

Peter Lowe.

--
[ pgl@instinct.org | http://www.instinct.org/~pgl/ ]
   Everything I know in life I learnt from .sigs