Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:06:13 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Juriy Goloveshkin <j@avias.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcmcia CDROM pscd-740

In message <200003232342.QAA44975@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0003240216300.502-100000@localhost> Juriy Goloveshkin writes:
: : 497		if (cdp->slot != cdp->changer_info->current_slot) {
: : 498		    acd_select_slot(cdp);
: : 499		    tsleep(&cdp->changer_info, PRIBIO, "acdopn", 0);
: : 500		}
:
: My version of the driver doesn't have these lines.  Maybe that's the
: problem.

Looks like this is a recent change by soren.  Looks like he broke
something in adding support for changers.  You might want to try
changes before

revision 1.52
date: 2000/03/21 13:26:54;  author: sos;  state: Exp;  lines: +85 -50
Make ATAPI CD changer devices work, hopefully better than before.

was committed to the tree.  I'd also send mail to sos about this.
also, since many people don't always make depend before building their
kernels, you might want to try this and see if anything gets rebuilt
that wasn't built before.

Warner