Date:      Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:04:18 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD DTD Reference?

--EguBBKnZWdUQS9Kz

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 09:21:32PM -0700, Warren Block wrote:
> Is there a reference sheet on the FreeBSD DTD extensions to
> DocBook?  Maybe something alphabetical like an index or the DocBook web
> pages?
>=20
> Actually, I was thinking today that it would be nice to color-code or
> otherwise mark a list of tags to show which were whitespace-sensitive. =
=20
> If there's any interest in this, it may be a small enough project that I
> could attempt it.

The primer, at

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/x1384.html

clearly marks which elements it describes are FreeBSD extensions.  You
could also look at the DTD, at

    http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/doc/share/sgml/freebsd.dtd?rev=3D=
1.8&content-type=3Dtext/x-cvsweb-markup

which shows what's been added.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \=
 ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/=
_)

--EguBBKnZWdUQS9Kz

--EguBBKnZWdUQS9Kz--