Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:42:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Kersten <tomkersten98@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Developers & Contributors Please Read....

To all that help out,

I am not sure that this is the proper list, but it is
aimed at everyone that develops for the FreeBSD
project or contributes in any positive way to the OS
and this list....I just wanted to say:

"THANKS".

Developers:
What you have done is absolutely amazing, and although
I know so little about the OS right now...after using
it a month, I am struggling to find a *good* reason to
use anything but. So....my hat goes off to you...

Those that reply to the list with positive feedback:
Without you, people like me would not have the
patience to even give it a shot.....what a shame that
would be...

Thanks again to everyone who helps..

Thomas Kersten