Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:40:57 +0200
From:      Contact <contact@dynsoft.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing troubles with Asus NCCH-DL Dual Xeon Board

Problem solved, the Promise controller was the reason for
that abnormal rebooting within the BTX loader...

disabling it for installation worked fine....
after installation, enabling the Promise Controller again did also work,
FreeBSD is handling the mirrored disks correctly....

Cheers... now it's time for a beer =)