Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:26:18 -0700
From:      Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   E3000

I may have the chance to purchase a E3000 for a very reasonable price
(the guy who has it now doesn't want to pay for the power to run it), but
I do not really have a need for E3000 at home.

I was wondering if any developers working on the port could make use of a
box like this if I put it up on an external address, and attached the
console to a terminal server?  I've been told that it has 6 cpus and 6GB
Ram, but I don't have any firm details right now.

If there is any interest let me know; otherwise, I might just let this
one go.

--
Chad David        davidc@acns.ab.ca
www.FreeBSD.org   davidc@freebsd.org