Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:42:38 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Ryan Thompson" <ryan@sasknow.com>, "Lee Mark Mercado" <mercadolee@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: passwd

Another way to do this (assuming that the UNIX system is also a mailserver)
is to compile and install the password-changing daemon program from
Qualcom.  Eudora actually has a button that talks to this and allows the
user to change it's password, there's also a standalone Windows client that
can
do it, and there's a webform CGI that does it too using this daemon.