Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2000 14:16:30 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netgear coming up as linksys

In message <20000107125122.A71270@lunatic.oneinsane.net> Ron Rosson writes:
: Yes.. I love my laptop running FreeBSD.. Kinda itchy for 4.0 to see if I
: will be able to use that nad not have to worry about PAO.. Track stable
: 4.0 baby is what I am hoping for.  ;-)

From the sounds of things, there likely won't be a PAO4 for
4.0-RELEASE.  It looks like there will be much effort put into merging
into the newcard stuff, maybe after the 4.x stable branch is created,
maybe before.  At least that is my sense of things, which is subject
to change.

Warner