Date:      Sat, 05 May 2001 15:13:13 -0500
From:      Robert Gallimore <yhiannah@itlnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD and laptops

Is free bsd compatible with laptops? if it is, what should i look for in
terms of hardware compatibility and things like that? Also, what are the
differences between FreeBSD and the popular GNU/Linux operating system?
I am a computer science major looking for experience in UNIX. Any help
would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you. I am looking forward to your
reply.

Sincerely,

Robert Gallimore