Date:      Fri, 03 Jul 2009 01:47:41 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        rob.gallagher@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6 routing

----Security_Multipart(Fri_Jul__3_01_47_41_2009_312)--

Rob Gallagher <rob.gallagher@gmail.com> wrote
  in <1d7a7b9d0907020855s469dc3f1x34e7515f1ea6edaf@mail.gmail.com>:

ro> The only odd thing I can see is that the machine is not getting an
ro> IPv6 address on the lan-facing interface, which would explain why it
ro> can't route anything. There are no issues with the sixxs tunnel itself
ro> or IPv6 connectivity from the machine; it is also handing out IPv6
ro> addresses to hosts on the network via RAs.
ro>
ro> Could there be something I'm missing?

 How did you configure the interfaces?  If you use gif(4) between sixx
 and your router, and then rtadvd(8) to send RAs on your LAN,
 typically all of the interfaces need manual configuration.

-- Hiroki