Date:      Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:12:58 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@freebsd.org>
To:        Barry Beckman <bbeckman@rackspace.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, postmaster@freebsd.org, postmaster@rackspace.com
Subject:   Re: Open Source Hosting Solution

-On [20010301 17:00], Barry Beckman (bbeckman@rackspace.com) wrote:
>Thought you might like to know about us.  Could you pass this on to the
>appropriate individual(s)? Thanks!
>
>We partner with RedHat.

[snip]

>All Unix servers will come with a standard install of RedHat Linux 6.2,
>FreeBSD3.3, or Solaris7 which will include the latest versions of Apache,
>Sendmail, Bind, and Perl.

Now, looking at the list you just spammed and what you are trying to
sell here I really am starting to doubt the integrity of your company.

You offer FreeBSD services but decide to direct the documentation(!) list
for FreeBSD with this, which I can only call, spam.

You just did your company a great amount of damage since your potential
clients who might have had interest in you might be taken back due to
the spam you just sent to this list, since most regard spam like this a
bad attitude for a company.

I seriously hope you will refrain from further likewise tactics to reach
your salestarget and get your revenue.

Cheers,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best