Date:      Sat, 4 Jan 1997 07:50:41 -0600
From:      Raul Zighelboim <mango@staff.communique.net>
To:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, "'Charles Henrich'" <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Subject:   RE: MMAP Troubles (Joerg?)

inn 1.5 has an option 'MSYNC = DO' that msyncs the active file
at the right time, preventing corruption.

I have been running it this way for a while, and the active file
is healthy.

BTW- inn is a lot faster with mmap enable.

Raul Zighelboim
                   mailto:mango@communique.net
News Administrator
                http://communique.net