Date:      Mon, 05 Oct 1998 09:14:13 -0500
From:      John Sconiers <John_Sconieres@ama-assn.org>
To:        kevlyn@arythia.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Setting up BSD as a gateway

Did you set the gate way of the windows box up.  Are you using Routed

Johnathan Raymond Sconiers II

>>> Kevlyn <kevlyn@arythia.com> 10/01 8:30 PM >>>
I've gone through all the documentation and tried several different
possibilities and now I am going to have to ask for help.  What I've got
is a pentium 133 w/64 RAM running 2.2.7 which connects to the interent
and everything runs just fine.  Now I am trying to route a second
computer running Win95 to the internet using BSD as the gateway, I've
enabled the gateway in rc.conf and still the Win machine can not seem to
reach the internet, it makes connections to the BSD machine but can not
access the internet.  Does anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks in advance,
        Kev

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !