Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 05:53:00 +0400
From:      "Andrey Stepachev ( aka50)" <aka50@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello freebsd-questions,

      I am new user of this exellent system. Before I am
      working with Linux, but IMHO, FreeBSD is more secure system.

      Moreover, I want to hack this system, but I can't solve some
      problems, when I programming for system internals.

      I need information is this aspects:
        1. TCP/IP stack and how to write programms using MIB
        2. Security. (I am admin :) ).
        3. Integration with other systems (such as Windoze and Mac).
        4. Monitoring systems with SNMP (but not only).
        4. Common news.
--
Best regards,
 Andrey Stepachev                         mailto:aka50@mail.ru