Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 21:14:18 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey D. Frey, Jr." <freyj@en.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fairly New to FreeBSD and looking for help on Info Sources

Hi, I'm fairly new to FreeBSD.  I have had linux on my system before so
I'm fairly familiar with getting things working, but I'm looking for
good sources of information.  For example....I am having a problem where
my /dos directory does not show any files.  I have already gone through
all the documentation and searched for topics on www.freebsd.org.  This
is not my only question, but I would really like to know where to go for
help and don't want to have to post every single question here :). I
don't mind r.t.f.m, I just need to find the right place to read!

Thanks in advance!  Please Email!

Jeffrey Frey
freyj@en.com