Date:      Fri, 19 May 2006 10:53:43 -0300
From:      "Alexandre Biancalana" <biancalana@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firewall Speed

I have a Pentium III 600Mhz 720MB Ram running FreeBSD 4.10 with
IPFW+Nat+Squid+Qmail with Clamav+dnscache, routing 4 internal networks
(around 500 users), 3x 2Mbit/s links and a 1Mb internet link. Everything
works perfect !!

I will change the machine by the same problem that Josh said.

Regards,

Alexandre