Date:      Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:36:16 -0800
From:      linguae@lycos.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lexmark Z25 Printer

Hello.  I just received a Lexmark Z25 inkjet printer, and I wondering how d=
o I get it working in FreeBSD?  I did read a HOWTO on this site (http://gen=
too-wiki.com/HOWTO_Lexmark_Printers), but at lot of the stuff looks Linux-s=
pecific (such as the official drivers and udev).  I wonder has anyone else =
got this printer working in FreeBSD, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance.

An Apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Proud supporter of Unix-based operating systems.

--=20
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=
 once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com