Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:24:47 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ivan Fetch <ivanfetch@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Syntax for producing text, html, Etc from sgml

Please let me know if this cross-post is inappropriate!

Hello,
   I have installed the textproc/docproj port, and am attempting to test
it out with an sgml (docbook 3.1) document I have and am looking for some
pointers on syntax.  I haev used sgmltools previously under Linux (a kind
of wrapper to jade and other commands) so I am not totally clear on what
the FDP uses to produce text, html, rtf, Etc documents from sgml
source.  My guess is the following - Is this correct:
jade -tsgml -d/usr/local/share/sgml/html/3.2/html32.dtd mydoc.sgml

Thank you,
Ivan Fetch.