Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 02:26:47 -0400
From:      "Christopher Foisey" <cfoisey@cfl.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <cfoisey@cfl.rr.com>
Subject:   DWL-520+ Wireless network card... configuration.

I am having trouble configuring my wireless network card. While it is
not on the supported hardware list, its sister card is supported. and
since they have the same chipset (assumption) I was wondering if I could
get the card to work on my computer. It is from D-Link.

On windows it uses IRQ 09 - IO Range 1020-103f ; I have no idea where to
enter this, Any help you could offer would be great. Has anybody tried
to get this to work before or is anybody working on getting this
working. If it works in current should I try and use that. I have 4.5
release and cannot really update until I get it to work. I only want to
download a new iso if I know it will work for me.

Thanks in advance for your help.
-Chris