Date:      Sat, 9 Jul 2005 15:39:23 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   can't find shared obj.

	Okay, I give up.  I have acroread5 built, I've rebuilt
	linux_base-8 several times; likewise with linuxplugins,
	and linuxflash* both 6 and 7.  I am using the native FBSD
	ports of firefox and mozilla, but the flashplugin port
	doesn't work.  Then I get the following:

(Gecko:93514): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_get(): length value has
wrapped in calculation (did you pass G_MAXLONG?)
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/nphelix.so [Shared object
"libstdc++.so.5" not found, required by "nphelix.so"]

	How do I fix this without using the linux- ports of firefox
	and mozilla?

	thanks much,

	gary

--