Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:01:58 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, "Rainer Duffner" <rainer@ultra-secure.de>, "Oliver Fromme" <oliver.fromme@secnetix.de>
Subject:   Re: any brochures or handouts available?

On 21 Jan 2003 at 20:50, Julian H. Stacey wrote:

> If you really want an English version of our leaflet for use this
> next weekend, I could try to squeeze time this week, & do an English
> translation by Fri., (I'm English, but been in Germany a long time)
> But it'd only make sense to do such a rush job if I get:
>   - Assurance you'd actually want it for this w/end, & not just
>     prefer to do your own FreeBSD specific version (in which case
>     I'd still suggest look at Oliver's leaflet producing Makefile
>     etc, even if the German text is not of interest.

I think this is a good start and would rather not do my own.  I also
think the brochure will have long-term usefulness.

> Let me know if you need a rush job by Friday then :-)

Please.  Would it help if we put out a call for additional
translators?  If so, I'll arrange for that.  And would
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ be any help as a start?

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/