Date:      Mon, 07 Oct 1996 14:32:11 -0700
From:      Bill <bill@wagill.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Volunteering

Hello FreeBSD team members.

I would like to offer my help in any area needed in the FreeBSD project.

I have 15 years of professional experience in Computer Science in software
design, development, documentation, and project management.  Althought I
have limited experience with the Unix operating system, my working kwoledge
is growing as I configure and administer my FreeBSD-based server.

Should you need an extra hand in your efforts, please do not hesitate to let
me know.

Best regards,

- Bill.

William A. Gill                           Interactive Voice Response
WAGILL COMPUTING                          Electronic Data Interchange
814 Lakeway Drive, Suite 280              PowerBuilder/SQL Windows RAD
Bellingham, Washington 98226-6219, USA    Internet, Unix, C, TCP/IP
(360) 738-1278                            IBM 360/370 Assembler
http://www.wagill.com                     Systems Development Life Cycle