Date:      Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:53:21 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel panic with cdrecord

on 05/11/2005 20:36 Manfred Lotz said the following:

> I agree. Happened to me as well under FreeBSD 6.0.  burncd was hanging
> when trying to fixate and never came back.

I personally don't see this problem, but I am still curious - has any of
you guys tried to debug this problem ? E.g. attaching with gdb and
checking where exaclty burncd hangs/loops etc. I am sure that there
should exist a PR for this problem, so maybe collecting all available
(useful) information under would help to make resolution closer.

--
Andriy Gapon