Date:      Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:36:09 EDT
From:      Jwhtencate@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        kris@obsecurity.org
Subject:   Re: uninstall ?

--part1_109.4e96941.28c23e49_boundary

Here's my question again with some more detail.

It looks that my fstab file is completely empty.

Wouldn't it all be easier to just reinstall the whole OS from CD?

How do I delete everything? I mean a full uninstall.
FDISK under DOS ?

Thanks

Jan

--part1_109.4e96941.28c23e49_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Here's my question again with some more detail.
<BR>
<BR>It looks that my fstab file is completely empty.
<BR>
<BR>Wouldn't it all be easier to just reinstall the whole OS from CD?
<BR>
<BR>How do I delete everything? I mean a full uninstall.
<BR>FDISK under DOS ?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks
<BR>