Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:55:11 -0500
From:      Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing ports in other places

I need to install mediawiki, but I want to install it in a different
location - in my home directory in a directory named wiki.

I've read about DESTDIR, but I'm not certain that will work as I intend.
If I run make install DESTDIR=/homedir/wiki, will the port install as
/homedir/wiki/mediawiki? Or will it install in /homedir/wiki?

Paul Schmehl, Retired