Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:14:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joseph Norman <norman@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Incorrect README.TXT in floppies directory of 4.4-RELEASE

Hi,

If you would be so kind, could you tell me where should I post the
following installation problem?

***

I am just starting to install 4.4-RELEASE on a PC and I think that there
is a problem with the README.TXT file in the directory with the i386
floppy images.  The file that is there seems to be the wrong one -- a
general description of FreeBSD, rather than a description of the disk
images (as in the corresponding directory in the 4.3-RELEASE).

I noticed the incorrect README.TXT file after wondering why the 2.88 MB
boot.flp image wouldn't fit on a 1.44 MB floppy :-)  Of course, the answer
is in the correct README.TXT file.

Thanks,

Joe