Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 12:42:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nick Esborn <nick@capella.grayphics.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-GAMMA & netatalk

Hello.

I recompiled my 2.2 kernel with the NETATALK option, and was looking
through ports and packages for the actual netatalk port and distribution
files, but was unable to find it.   I did manage to get the source files
from umich, but these don't have Makefiles for anything even close to
FreeBSD.

I am probably just overlooking the port, I am sure it is there.  Can
someone point me in the right direction, or tell me where I can find an
appropriate Makefile?  Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick
Grayphics
http://www.grayphics.com/