Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:20:07 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bug in Packages dependency system in /stand/sysinstall

I already have Apache 1.3.27 installed from source, but the 4.7-STABLE
dependency tree follower in /stand/sysinstall doesn't recognize it. The
package installer keeps downloading the package and aborting when trying
to install it. It just keeps looping, won't let me get past that
failure. The system used to just fail on the primary package install and
continue to let the rest of my packages be installed. Now, I can't see
what package it is that's not getting anywhere.

Suggestions?
--
Don Wilde           http://www.Silver-Lynx.com
Silver Lynx     Creativity Learning Experience