Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 2010 13:44:55 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?I=C3=B1igo_Ortiz_de_Urbina?= <inigoortizdeurbina@gmail.com>
To:        Zeus V Panchenko <zeus@ibs.dn.ua>, FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: startup network configuration choice

Maybe you could glue some ifstated magic to your script.

I heard suggestions like this some time ago on a different list,
anyway, I have never tried it myself as running a script to setup my
network manually is not inconvenient, after all, I do startx myself
everytime I boot the computer :)

If you get anywhere, posting your findings would be helpful and
healthy for the archives