Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:25:58 +0300 (AST)
From:      Bashar <big@kuwaitnet.net>
To:        Lee Mark Mercado <mercadolee@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: passwd

	change their shell to /usr/bin/passwd and install web-based telnet
client
                    KuwaitNet Communications Inc.
        Bashar A AlAbdulhadi            UNIX Systems Administrator
        bashar@kuwaitnet.net            http://www.KuwaitNet.net
        Phone: (-) +965-2647060         Fax: (KW) +965-5337060
        Phone: (KW) +965-807060         Fax: (US) +801-4373934
        ICQ UIN: 19907999               Pager: (KW) 9327060
        MSN: big@kuwaitnet.net          YaHoO ID: kuwaitnets

           "Quality, Stability, 24 Hours Tech. Support"
                          "Think KuwaitNet"