Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:43:04 -0500
From:      "Aaron Dudek (adudek)" <adudek@cisco.com>
To:        <janos.mohacsi@bsd.hu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: rancid-devel-2.3.2a7_1

Janos,

Thank you again for adding the development version.
I've noticed 1 thing, when this port and the rancid-2.3.1_3 are
installed, there appears to be an extra / when installing.
Looking at the Makefile for rancid in the work directory, it appears
that there is a "/" after the some of the directory statements.

bindir =3D /usr/local/libexec/rancid/
infodir =3D /usr/local/info/
localstatedir =3D /usr/local/var/rancid/
sysconfdir =3D /usr/local/etc/rancid/

I would think that the standard is not to include the ending "/"
Would that be correct?

Thanks
Aaron