Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:09:54 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>
To:        "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with aliasing unregistered IPs on dialup server.

You need to run the aliasing software on the external interface - in =

your case, either the external BoxB interface or have the client box =

run it.

Running it on the private interface of Box B doesn't work :-|

-- =

Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>
Don't _EVER_ lose your sense of humour !          <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>